Day 1: Fez - Ifrane - Midelt – Ziz Gorges - Erfoud - Rissani - Merzouga 471km
Your driver picks you up at your riad at 8:00 a.m. Depart Fes for Merzouga over the Middle Atlas mountains through the cedar forests of Ifrane (the Switzerland of Morocco),azrou, Midelt and crossing the Ziz Valley and its gorges towards Sahara. We reach Merzouga before the sunset, Depending on your arrived to the hotel on the foot of the Dunes of Erg-Chebbi. After rest a mint tea the guide and camels will be waiting to carry you across the sandy Dunes of the Erg-Chebbi, you will enjoy the beauty of the sunset on the dunes, you will reach to the desert camp to spend night in a berbre tent. At your desert shelter, your camels are hobbled and mint tea is served. After a wonderful dinner, there will be a camp fire and drums playing.
Day 2: Merzouga - Midelt - Ifrane - Fez 471km
We will wake up early to enjoy a magnificent sunrise on the dunes then take a camel ride back to the hotel. After freshening up and breakfast we'll leave for Fes through Ziz Valley and the Middle Atlas mountains, cedar forests of Azrou and stop to hand feed the monkeys. We will continue via Ifrane, the 'Switzerland of Morocco' to arrive early evening to Fes.
Included in the price:
- Private A/C Vehicle, 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser or Van + fuel
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the tour
- Pick up & Drop off at your Fes accommodation
- Camel Trek to overnight in nomad desert bivouac (Private tents)
- Free time to explore the sites, Walks, Breaks for photos,..Etc
- Flexible and Customized stops
- Entrance fees to monuments