Day 1: Marrakech to Ouzoud waterfalls
After breakfast, we start our trip for the magical 100 metre high Ouzoud waterfall at the southern end of the Middle Atlas, one of the most visited sites in the area. The white falls thunder down to the bottom of a chasm of greenery, all around which are found flour mills, monkeys, pools lined with reeds. After check in you will have the absolute freedom for short walks or a hike to explore and discover this wondrous landscape at your own pace. Overnight in a local hotel with dinner and breakfast.
Day 2: Ouzoud waterfalls to Imilchil Tislite and Isli lakes
After breakfast we continue to Imilchil is a small Berber village that lies at the heart of the Middle Atlas. It is a village well known in Morocco for its traditional Berber weddings. It’s a traditional village of very humble Berber dwellings. There you can enjoy breathtaking views of mountains and fertile valleys rustic village houses with high snow topped mountains in background.
Day 3: Imilchil to Dades Gorge via Tinerhir and Todra Gorges
After breakfast, you will have time to take a short walk to visit Tislit lake. Afterwards we will drive to Todra Gorges through ait hdidou valley, its authentic berber villages and breathtaking sceneries. The gorges form an extraordinary canyon descending the High Atlas from Jbel Sagrou, the highest point, at 2300 metres. The rocky pink formations of the narrow gorge with straight high pink coloured wallsgorges are a marvelous scene to admire. Our Tour continue to Dades gorge via the mining town of Tinghir and Boumalen Dades. Dinner and Breakfast in a traditional Hotel in Dades Valley.
Day 4 : Dades gorge to Marrakech via skoura , Ouarzazate and Ait benhadou
Transfer by road to the holywood of Africa Ouarzazate on route of a thousand Kasbahs, visit the fortified village (ksar) of Ait Benhaddou, protected as World Cultural Heritage by UNESCO since 1987. The labyrinth of houses, towers, and magazines is a magnificent example of the traditional adobe architecture of the Berber people. . Afterwards we leave toward Marrakesh where our journey began. Here you will spend the night in a beautifully restored riad in the medina quarter.
Included in the trip
- Private A/C Vehicle, 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser + fuel
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the tour
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
- Free time to explore the cities, Breaks for photos,..Etc
- Entrance fees to monuments
Notes and inforamtions:
- If the itineraries that we offer does not match what you’re looking for ,contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements.
- Cancellation / prepayment:
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to tour type. Please check our booking terms
- When booking for more than 12 persons, different policies and additional supplements may apply.