Day 01: Marrakech – Tishka Pass – Telouat – Ait Ben Haddou – Fint Oasis. 180 km
We start our Marrakech to Ouarzazate 2 days trip at 08am, acrossing the high atlas mountains "Tizi n´Tishka" Pass 2260 m traversing unique landscapes with magnificent colours. After the pass we take the turn for the Kasbah of Telouet. We visit this surprising castle then we continue down the Ounila valley our way to Ait Ben Haddou. Classified as a UNESCO heritage, this caravan halt village offers beautiful sights. Our next highlight is the ancient Kasbah Tifoultout 8 km outside from the city. This fortress belonged to the family of Thami El Glaoui, Pasha of Marrakech from 1912 to 1956. We continue our trip to the Oasis Fint, where you will spend the night in a traditional Kasbah.
Day 02 : Fint oasis – Ouarzazate – Marrakech
After breakfast we go in a guided visit of fint Oasis and enjoy a mint tea at a local family's home. You have time to explore the quiet and peaceful oasis at the river together with a guide and learn about the local life of the friendly inhabitants. We go explore Ouarzazat, the former French military garrison town is now a growing city. Strategically positioned at the foot of both high and anti atlas with beautiful outskirts, it attracted movie makers from all over the world. We visit cinema studios, Taourirt Kasbah and the oasis of Fint in the morning. In the afternoon we return to Marrakech via the Tishka Pass.
Included in the trip
- Private A/C Vehicle, 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser or minivan+ fuel
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the tour
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
- Overnight in a Traditional Kasbah with dinner and breakfast
- Free time to explore the Oasis with a local Guid, Breaks for photos,..Etc
- Local guide in Ait Ben Haddou
- Customized and flexible stops
- Entrance fees to monuments